Sometimes when we live in a block or program the remotes to gate instead of garages, we just can’t access to receiver and press learn button in it in normal way, or you just feel it too bothersome to open the receiver case, but don’t worry as BFT Mitto / RCB02 has a brilliant feature called remote programming – just follow the below methods and your problem solved.
Using this method you do not need to have direct access to the control panel or receiver. However, you do need at least one original or compatible BFT MITTO transmitter that is already coded into the opener and DIP1 is in ON position ( very important to make this method work ). Make sure to install the battery in the transmitter correctly.
1. Press hidden key on the transmitter already memorised.
2. Press any key on the transmitter already memorised, which is also to be attributed to the new transmitter.
3. Within 10 seconds, press hidden key – lower two buttons ( on our SR-B1 compatible ) or upper two buttons ( on original BFT Mitto ) on the new transmitter to be memorised.
4. Press any key to be attributed to the new transmitter.
5. To memorise another transmitter, repeat the procedure from step 3 within a maximum time of 10 seconds, otherwise the receiver exits the programming mode.
6. To copy another key, repeat from step 1, having waited for the receiver to exit the programming mode or after disconnecting the receiver from the power supply.
7. Press the transmitter button to test operation.
Note: Maximum protection from storage of foreign codes is obtained by having the DIP1 OFF and programming in MANUAL mode or by means of the universal palmtop programmer.